THERAPIST - VIRTUAL
Compensation: Competitive annual salary + profit sharing potential
ABOUT COBB PSYCHOTHERAPY
Cobb Psychotherapy LCSW is a private group psychotherapy practice offering therapy to individuals and couples. We strive to give our therapists the autonomy to approach their clients with a tailored and individualized approach that best fits their needs.
We offer a results-based, therapist centric practice where community and culture are paramount.
Reporting to a Clinical Director, the role of Therapist is to provide virtual therapy through our HIPAA compliant system to a wide range of clients. This role is a salaried full-time role which requires a minimum of 30 (45 minute) therapy sessions per week, active participation in cultural and community activities as well as training and professional development.
- Ability to receive a consistent competitive salary in addition to comprehensive medical benefits and bonus opportunities.
- Work from the comfort of your home.
- Receive yearly stipend for additional training opportunities.
- Work closely with other like-minded therapists across the country.
- Continuous opportunities for growth in the company through upper-level management roles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide weekly counseling sessions to clients and families as appropriate to the position; prepare treatment plans, discharge plans, and follow-up care programs; provide therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required.
- Take thorough notes about patients through initial evaluation, weekly sessions, case history, psychological tests, and/or observational techniques; evaluate data to identify causes of problems and to determine proper therapeutic approach; collaborate with other specialists as needed.
- Provide and/or arrange for therapeutic interventions as appropriate for patients or clients in a crisis condition and ability to evaluate appropriate care including discharge setup for those with serious disturbance problems.
- Consult with other therapists and related professional and paraprofessional staff, as appropriate, in the performance of therapeutic and/or casework; refer clients to appropriate service agencies as required.
- Participate in the review of clinical issues and program policies and procedures.
- Participate in training sessions and workshops to enhance treatment skills.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must be a licensed psychotherapist holding either LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, MHC-LP or licensed equivalent in your state
- Minimum of 1 year of direct clinical experience
- Reliable internet connection
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of and ability to apply social work and mental health counseling methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of community mental health resources.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention techniques.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of case management.
- Knowledge and understanding of clinical counseling principles, programs and methodology.
- Interviewing and psychological/developmental evaluation skills.
- Ability to evaluate the progress of therapeutic programs and to make individual modifications.
- Ability to maintain emotional stability to cope with human suffering, emergencies, and other stresses.
- Knowledge of psychological test administration, scoring, and interpretation.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical issues related to patients' rights.
- A strong technological ability in regards to telehealth.
If this sounds like you, please reach out to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.